Notice - Notification of WTO Members: Proposed amendment to the "Enforcement Rule of Aquatic Life Disease Control Act".
||Proposed amendment to the "Enforcement Rule of Aquatic Life Disease Control Act".
(1) Listing Infection with Decapod iridescent virus-1 (DIV1) as contagious aquatic organisms disease;
(2) Listing amphibian to be quarantined before import;
(3) Approving electronic certificates provided by exporting countries' competent authorities;
(4) Expanding the scope of import risk analysis;
(5) Performing on-site audit based on a consultation with exporting country.
||All live aquatic animals (fish, molluscs and crustaceans) and chilled or frozen shrimp, and amphibian (HS codes: 0301, 0306, 0307, 0106)
||Republic of Korea