This draft of Circular will amend, supplement and repeal a number of articles of legal documents on food safety as below:
- Circular No. 24/2019/TT-BYT dated August 30, 2019 of the Minister of Health regulating the management and usage of food additives;
- Circular No. 02/2011/TT-BYT dated January 13, 2011 of the Minister of Health on the promulgation of national technical regulations on chemical contamination limits in food;
- Circular No. 18/2019/TT-BYT dated July 17, 2019 of the Minister of Health guiding Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in the production and trading of dietary supplements;
- Circular No. 48/2015/TT-BYT dated December 1, 2015 of the Minister of Health stipulating food safety inspection activities in food production and trading under the management of the Ministry of Health;
- Circular No. 43/2014/TT-BYT dated November 24, 2014 of the Minister of Health regulating the management of functional foods;
- Circular No. 05/2018/TT-BYT dated April 5, 2018 of the Minister of Health promulgating the List of foods, food additives, food processing aids and tools, packaging materials and food containers that are identified with HS codes according to the provisions of the list of goods exported and imported from Vietnam;
- Decision No. 46/2007/QD-BYT of Minister of Health regulating the maximum limit of contamination and chemicals in food;
- Decision No. 38/2008/QD-BYT dated December 11, 2008 of the Minister of Health promulgating on "Prescribing the maximum limit of melamine cross-contamination in food."
- Circular No. 14/2011/TT-BYT dated April 1, 2011 of the Minister of Health on guidelines for taking samples for inspection and examination of food quality, hygiene and safety.