Thông báo - Thông báo của các nước thành viên: The Partial Amended Provisions for the Regulations of Inspection of Imported Foods and Related Products.
Tệp đính kèm:
|Ngày thông báo
|Loại thông báo
||The Partial Amended Provisions for the Regulations of Inspection of Imported Foods and Related Products.
The Ministry of Health and Welfare proposes to partially amend provisions of the "Regulations of Inspection of Imported Foods and Related Products(second notice)". The proposed amendments mainly involve the following points:
1. To regulate Obligatory Inspection Applicants shall submit the Consolidated Import Declaration with Relevant Permits when applying import inspection;
2. To delete Article 5 concerning pre-declaration provisions;
3. To add an alternative method of product sampling for applicants who are suspended for applying for prior release of products;
4. To add conditions for applying for prior release of products;
5. To add conditions for payment of guarantee bond;
6. To add conditions for refund of guarantee bond;
7. To revise the time limit for applying for re-inspection when the imported products do not conform to regulations; and
8. To add a guarantee for whose pre-declaration of product information is valid after the amend.
||Imported foods and related products
Thông báo khác: